Ways To Be Successful In Business
By Eyo Nse,
Business can be put as a person’s regular occupation, trade or even profession.
In Nigeria, doing a business is not easy, this is due to environmental issues.
Some factors needed for a successful business include; Capital, good road network, electricity, etc.
Below are ways to succeed in business:
1. Capital: Your capital will determine the kind of business you will go into.
Never you spend your capital without replacing stocks with it.
2. Location: Your location will determine your sales. Choose populated places as sites for your business.
Places like schools, hospitals, filling stations, bus parks, airports, etc will convert more in business.
Note: Choosing this places simply means getting a business near them and not really inside of these places.
3. Type of business: Your type of business will equally determine your success rate.
This is due to the fact that some business grows easily than others.
Your kind of business should correlate with the environment you are. E.g, in places near filling station you should consider going into motor oil and lubricant business, in school you should go into stationary, books, typing, photocopy etc.
4. Friends and family: Never you joke with your business with friends or family. Surely, good and bad friends will come around when you establish a business, ensure you choose them wisely. Always, take business first before pleasure with friends or even family.
Ensure they pay for services you render to them in order to be successful in it.
If possible have no friends or choose few of them.
5. Savings: Savings in business is the only way to succeed. Ensure you save your daily sales even if its little.
Remember, that it is from your savings that you will use in purchasing new stock, shop rent, maintenance, etc.
Thanks for reading. Do you have anything to contribute? Simply use below comment section.